The Society of Australian Sexologists Ltd (SAS) is an incorporated entity registered with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
The Constitution and By-Laws provide a governance structure to ensure professional and ethical operations.
The National Executive Committee consists of:
- Kerrin Bradfield (National Chairperson)
- Kylie Thomas (National Deputy Chairperson)
- Jessica Cleasby (National Treasurer)
- Christine Priestly (National Accreditation Officer)
- Victoria Sparrow (National Membership Officer)
- Vacant (National Secretary)
The National Committee is supported by a National Council made up of state representatives, with each state and territory operating its own branches.
All members of the Society of Australian Sexologists Ltd abide by a strict Code of Ethics and Practice and the WAS Millennium Declaration of Sexual Rights.